Monday, April 18, 2005

My life

Well, it has been awile since I last posted but that's because nothing has really gone on (that's exciting). Now this is the moment that you think "poor Stacey"! LOL! Ok never mind.
So lets see........um........hmmmm.......well........ok.........GOT IT! Since we ALL hate Hilary Duff does any of you like Linsay Lohan? They have this HUGE cat-fight going on because they both sing, act, and start fashion trends. To tell you the truth I don't like them. I like their looks but is that what really matters? Not really....I mean no.
Ok enough of that. OH, YES BIG NEWS!!!!! We can have grapes, apples, bannans, and organic COWS milk!!!!!!!!!! YES, THIS IS THE LIFE!!!!!!!

Ok, i'm a little crazzzzy now so G2G!
Stacey

P.S. I'm cutting open some frogs and fish today in Biology!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh for the LOVE of PIZZA!!! Well, enjoy your pizza while I and joy my frozen blueberries! LOL

Stacey said...

Ha! I tell you what, ur going to get it really bad when you go on the diet!!! LOL!!!!

Stacey said...

Well, I could get a HUGE burger with a NASTY bun. TONS of french fries, and ICE CREAM. would that hit the spot?
You rock about Linsay Lohan!

Stacey said...

Well, the buns at Mc Donalds and Burger King are pretty nasty is you ask me. They are kinda gross. But, I can't wait to try this on you LOL! :)

Stacey said...

I ment IF you ask me! Srry I'm tired (can't you tell!).

Stacey said...

Well....what about Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Ham, cows milk, Cheddar Cheese...............I could go on for a long time but I won't. LOL! *evil smile*

Hey have you gone on David's blog? IT'S REALLY FREAKY!!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

the only good movie with lindsay lohan is the parent trap. and she did that like when she was eleven!

And that only good because she gets to torture the wannabe stepmom!!! which is fun because she gets tortured!!!
Rachel

Stacey said...

Yep..ur right! That was REALLY funny!

Stacey said...

LOL!!! Thanks!
Well I liked your blog A LOT!! good work (for a distracted mind) LOL!!! CYA later