Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Annie

Ok, so its been awhile. Really sorry life can get really busy you know. LOL, but I guess that's no excuse. Well, I have some really exciting news to tell you all. Tomarrow (Wednesday) I'm going to look at a purbred B/C (Border Collie) who's 3 yrs. old. She is 19" tall and very sweet. I may be able to take her home tomarrow, but I want to be very carful because I want to have this dog take me to the Champs or even World (in Agility) Well, that's the news. I let you know how it goes.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Please pray that this will be the right dog and that Scooter will get along with Annie. I could really use some prayers. Also that I could decided if this is the right dog for my dreams! Thank you guys God Bless!!

Stacey said...

Thank you so much! That is SO nice of you!

Anonymous said...

hope it work for you.Rachel

Anonymous said...

Stacey................we survived today!!!! *smile* Thanks again for helping me sing. I'm "lulued" out for a while now. And my arm is sore from directing. Haha, not really, I had fun.

Hope to see you soon and have a great Memorial Day!

Kara

Anonymous said...

hey Stacey!!! Happy Birthday. Love you and hope we can see you sometime soon!!

S said...

Hello and happy birthday, Stacey.

Stacey said...

Thank you guys!