Friday, October 28, 2005

Future Plans

God has finally showed me what I'm supposed to do with my life. I have been debating on what I should do with my life and after LOTS of pray and investigation I have decided. Since I'll soon be a Senior I was pressed to decided what to do when done with high school. This is my diction. I plan on becoming a Medical Assistant. Lord willing I will go to a college like Lincon Tech and get my Medical Asst. Degree and then take a hands on course that some Hospitals have. If I really like it then I may peruse a Nurse degree. I'll have to see. But so far that is the plan! Please pray for me! I will need a lot of guidance from God! Thanks guys I would really appreciate it!
Also I'm waiting for something important and it hasn;y come in 3 mths. So please pray that I'll have patience and that it will come.
THANKS GUYS!



Stacey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey said...

How do I delete these comments!

Anyway the word is "hasn't" I had a spelling err on my blog.

Stacey said...

Thanks Jae,
Your a great friend!

Love ya too girl!