Thursday, January 31, 2008

snowed in!

School was canceled today because we got 11 inches of snow last night. Yay! Right now we have 2 feet of snow outside and the police are telling us not to leave the house or drive on the roads. Our whole town is basically shut down and possibly will be for the weekend. I went out to help my dad shovel and couldn't open the gate, but I was able to climb over it because the snow was level with the top of the fence. When I got to the other side i was in snow above my waist and almost to my shoulders... it was so cool! I took some pictures this morning and I'll take some more later :) God Bless!



our neighbor was shoveling off his satellite and parts of his roof :)
These two pictures are of our street.




our fence
my dad snapped this pic of me. This is not the deepest place but it's sure a lot of snow!


3 comments:

Jae said...

Holy cow! And here I was thinking a couple inches or a dusting was bad!!!!

Stacey said...

haha i know!! We have so much snow and we are supposed to get even more. We still have a high level storm warning today... 2-4 more inches! GAH! We already got 2-3 last night! Oh well i've had a four day weekend so i'm happy :)

Kathryn's Photography said...

Wow holy cow is right! That is a lot of snow Stacey! but I bet you are enjoying it! =)
Thanks for posting all the cool pictures of the snow! I love them!

Kathryn~