Friday, February 01, 2008

My town buried in snow!




We now have three feet of snow and Moscow is pretty much a winter wonderland! Yesterday we were stuck here because both highways that take us out of town were closed, all day. They opened around 9 last night. We still have a high wind/snow warning and it looks like we may get 2-4 MORE inches. I have never seen so much snow in my entire life! These pictures are all of my town... enjoy!



Random people having a snowball fight in a parking lot. Most cars that were left in town are stuck so I see a lot of people walking places.A campus house
Another beautiful campus house
Kara Henreckson and Grace Burnett in a ... not sure what it is... down town
Our roads are nasty
...and our sidewalks








3 comments:

Kathryn's Photography said...

Great Pictures Stacey! That is a lot of snow but I bet you are loving it! Thanks for updating! It reminds me that I have to update! lol

Kathryn~

Anonymous said...

That is a ton of snow! I would love to drive my jeep in all that. lol
Very nice pictures. :)

Stacey said...

lol... yeah guys out here with elevated trucks have a ton of fun :)