Monday, February 25, 2008

Rio Coco Nicaragua

I am so excited to tell you all that the Lord has blessed me with an opportunity to go to Nicaragua this summer! I have been praying for the Lord to use me to share the wonderful love He gives me everyday and He has graciously opened this door for me. My dad and I will be down there for about two weeks. This will be an amazing experience and I am so grateful for everyones prayers! God is so good!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6-7).

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:19-20)

Here are some pictures of where I'll be going. My "uncle" Mike took most of these :)

God Bless :)

For more information of my uncles mission go to www.seekthelamb.com




General Area...Where I'm going...


My Uncle teaching

The Bible classes
Village boys

A village women
Children at school :)

The village where I'll be going...


"Aunt" Laura with a local

"Uncle" Mike
A girl beside the river they live on




The school there

No comments: